Designed for Creatives, Makers, and Thinkers who are motivated to acquire a voice of strength, credibility, and authority in their individual fields. Through this program, you will understand the power imbued in your talent, in your pivotal role in society, and in your individual purpose as a fundamental cultural leader and agent of change – whether you are an individual artist, community organizer, or aspiring creative trailblazer.
The Creative Warrior Mastermind Program, is delivered through semester-long (8 weeks), self-paced, group seminars, and individual sessions with co-founder JÔNATAS.
The Creative Warrior Mastermind Program’s main topics are:
1. Leadership for Creatives
2. The Psychology of Artistic Success
3. The development of Sustainable Creative Careers
4. The Artist as a Creative Trailblazer
5. Artistic Power in the Age of Hyper Information
6. Understanding the “Artistic Exceptionalism”
7. Important Art History Lessons for the Contemporary Artist